Trang 2 của 2 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 12
Kết quả 11 đến 19 của 19
    Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2015
    Bài viết
    Hi again my friends,

Now that my 4.4.2 vu3 is rooted, Is it safe to install the recovery from the following thread?:
    http://www.lgviet.com/forum/threads/huong-dan-cai-recovery-lg-vu3-f300l-f300k-f300k.10102/

It says the recovery is for Jellybean 4.2.2 and I'm not sure if it works for Kitkat 4.4.2

thanks

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2014
    Bài viết
    @Boybawang : it does not work for kitkat 4.4.2. Unfortunately, we don't have any Recovery version for 4.4 until now.

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Bài viết
    Thanks for the information Ken, OK I'll just wait for the 4.4 Recovery to arrive.

Ngày tham gia
    Oct 2014
    Bài viết
    Greetings my friends,

Now that my vu3 is rooted but without recovery, I want to know if "Xposed Framework" can be installed successfully without bricking my phone.

thanks

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi lam.tran
    Yes, you can factory reset to clear all chinese software on the phone and install titaniumbakup to check them again.
    When you factory reset, go to play store and install suppersu again.
    hello again,
    I now decide to follow your advice to remove the chinese softwares by factory reset. But what are the key combinations to boot to the factory reset option? I'm already at the stage were I see a lying Robot with open stomach door with an exclamation mark. How to proceed?

thanks for the help

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2015
    Bài viết
    việc gì phải lằng nhằng thế,4.4.2 dùng towel root ok nhé,one click cái là xong

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2014
    Bài viết
    Về cài rom cook mà bạn. Lên 4.4 root xong kg co recovery thì lại chẳng móm ah

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2015
    Bài viết
    Thich thi cu len thu, ket thi lai ve lai 4.2.2

Sent from my LG-F300L using Tapatalk

Ngày tham gia
    Jul 2015
    Bài viết
    Mình dùng cái này root luôn bản rom 4.2.2 được các bác ah

Trang 2 của 2 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 12

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới