Trang 6 của 7 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 4567 CuốiCuối
Kết quả 51 đến 60 của 66
    Ngày tham gia
    Sep 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi thangnv_vp
    Cho mình hỏi link download rom quốc tế cho F510S! và xin hướng dẫn cụ thể khi làm!
    Do you have the link for this rom KDZ H959 15A?

Please help, I want to change my current version of Lollipop from 5.0 to 5.1

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2015
    Bài viết
    bác nào biết lệnh nhận đủ dung lượng bộ nhớ cho con này khi up rom quốc tế không ạ? chỉ em với!

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi thangnv_vp
    bác nào biết lệnh nhận đủ dung lượng bộ nhớ cho con này khi up rom quốc tế không ạ? chỉ em với!
    G không dùng con này nữa để mình search lại hướng dẫn post lại cho.

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Here's how I fixed my problem: Be Aware you will loose all your data on internal storage and this is a dangerous operation
    1- First you need the LG Root files from http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...vices-t3049772
    2- Then if you are lucky you may not need to flash H95910C firmware and root your phone first, So go ahead and Boot the phone into download mode (Power off the device, hold the upper volume key and plug the phone usb into computer), open command prompt in your LG Root folder and
    type: [ports.bat ] : Find the COM port where your phone is connected with line DIAG in it.
    type: [Send Command //./COM(your port number)] : You now have a shell and can send commands to your device
    type: [ cat /proc/partitions] and [ cat /proc/mounts ] and [ df ] : Now find which mmcblk0p* is your userdata at.
    Mine(Lg-H959) is at mmcblk0p48 so then go ahead and type [ dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p48]

3- Now if this is working then it will appear as if the shell has stopped working and you can't send any more commands, give it a few minutes then do Ctrl + C to terminate the "Send Command" reboot your phone into recovery (Hold power + Volume Down until LG logo appears then release and press again only the power button until you are at factory reset prompt screen. Click on yes using volume and power keys and this should be it. You should have the right size available.

If Your phone didn't became solved then you have to Flash H95910C frimware and root the phone
    4- So do all the step 1 & 2 & 3 but before sending the [ dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p48] do [ su ] first.

LG Flash tool and LG Root are attached here.
    You can get the H95910C from here : https://mega.nz/#!EZ81hapC!y8b_hnyGI...Gpg44ULck-pgSI

Mình chưa có thời gian dịch đâu bạn làm theo hướng dẫn là OK nhé.

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2015
    Bài viết
    không tài nào làm được! bác nào biết cách làm hướng dẫn cụ thể giúp em vớiQ thanks

Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2014
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi alibabahp
    Here's how I fixed my problem: Be Aware you will loose all your data on internal storage and this is a dangerous operation
    1- First you need the LG Root files from http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...vices-t3049772
    2- Then if you are lucky you may not need to flash H95910C firmware and root your phone first, So go ahead and Boot the phone into download mode (Power off the device, hold the upper volume key and plug the phone usb into computer), open command prompt in your LG Root folder and
    type: [ports.bat ] : Find the COM port where your phone is connected with line DIAG in it.
    type: [Send Command //./COM(your port number)] : You now have a shell and can send commands to your device
    type: [ cat /proc/partitions] and [ cat /proc/mounts ] and [ df ] : Now find which mmcblk0p* is your userdata at.
    Mine(Lg-H959) is at mmcblk0p48 so then go ahead and type [ dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p48]

3- Now if this is working then it will appear as if the shell has stopped working and you can't send any more commands, give it a few minutes then do Ctrl + C to terminate the "Send Command" reboot your phone into recovery (Hold power + Volume Down until LG logo appears then release and press again only the power button until you are at factory reset prompt screen. Click on yes using volume and power keys and this should be it. You should have the right size available.

If Your phone didn't became solved then you have to Flash H95910C frimware and root the phone
    4- So do all the step 1 & 2 & 3 but before sending the [ dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p48] do [ su ] first.

LG Flash tool and LG Root are attached here.
    You can get the H95910C from here : https://mega.nz/#!EZ81hapC!y8b_hnyGI...Gpg44ULck-pgSI

Mình chưa có thời gian dịch đâu bạn làm theo hướng dẫn là OK nhé.
    cái này có phải về 5.01 để làm không bác! máy em đang 5.1.1

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2014
    Bài viết
    con f510l của em chạy rom h959 taiwan 5.1.1
    h phát bệnh: wifi kết nối xong tự ngắt rồi lại tự kết nối
    nút wifi tự động bật rồi tắt cứ như thế- cảm ứng dùng bt, lỗi mỗi nút wifi :laugh - máy chưa roott
    cao nhân nào cho em hướng khắc phục với ah. tks all

Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2015
    Bài viết
    em khôi phục cài đặt gốc
    kết nối wifi1 thì nó k kết nối. chỉ hện đã lưu.
    khi kết nối thêm 1 mạng nữa nó mới bắt đầu tình trạng trên

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2014
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi AloT
    em khôi phục cài đặt gốc
    kết nối wifi1 thì nó k kết nối. chỉ hện đã lưu.
    khi kết nối thêm 1 mạng nữa nó mới bắt đầu tình trạng trên
    Mình đang dùng v15e của Sing thấy ok lắm ... Nếu vẫn bị bạn quay về bản v10 xem sao

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2016
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi ngheokieumy
    Mình đang dùng v15e của Sing thấy ok lắm ... Nếu vẫn bị bạn quay về bản v10 xem sao
    tks bro. em chạy về v10 sau lên v15 lại bt r. hi

Trang 6 của 7 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên ... 4567 CuốiCuối

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •